For each of your on-farm storage locations, you can organize bins and assign them to store a specified commodity, specify its capacity, preferred unit of measurement, and storage type.
You can only delete a bin that is empty. If a bin that you want to delete indicates a positive inventory, you can empty it through deliveries, so that it shows no contents and can be deleted.
You can delete a bin on either your desktop or the mobile app.
- On your desktop
- On the mobile app
On your desktop
- In the left navigation bar, click Settings and then My Storage.
- Under the My Bins tab, click the Options icon of the bin that you want to delete, and then select Delete Bin.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes.
On the mobile app
- Go to the Inventory screen, swipe left the bin that you want to delete, and then tap Delete.
- In the dialog box that appears, tap Yes.
Tags: Settings - Configure - Inventory - Delete a bin