You can manually mark a contract as cancelled when you and your counterparty have previously agreed to cancel a particular contract for a specific reason.
- Cancelling is only available for contracts with Open status.
- Contracts with deliveries associated (i.e., has In Progress or Completed status) cannot be cancelled. You can cancel these deliveries, or update and remove them from the contract, in order to cancel the contract
To cancel a contract:
- In the left navigation bar, click Contracts.
- Click the contract that you want to cancel.
- On the upper-right portion of the screen, click the Options icon and then select Cancel Contract.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes.
The contract status updates to Cancelled.
Tags: Contract - Details - Cancel a contract