You can add and edit your on-farm storage locations by going to My Storage in Settings.
Creating bins at these locations can help you understand what stock you have on hand in specific bins, and ultimately what you have to sell at the end of harvest.
You can edit locations on either your desktop or the mobile app.
- On your desktop
- On the mobile app
On your desktop
- In the left navigation bar, go to Settings and click My Storage.
- Under the My Storage tab, click a location that you want to edit.
In the screen that appears, fill-out the fields with updated location information, and then click Update.
On the mobile app
1. Go to the More Settings screen and tap My Storage.
2. Tap a location that you want to edit.
3. Update the fields with updated information, and then tap Update location.
Tags: Settings - Configure - Inventory - Storage - Edit locations