You can see all of your on-farm storage locations by going to My Storage in Settings.
Bins at these locations can help you understand what stock you have on hand in specific bins, and ultimately what you have to sell at the end of harvest.
You can delete locations on either your desktop or the mobile app.
- On your desktop
- On the mobile app
On your desktop
- In the left navigation bar, go to Settings and click My Storage.
- Under the My Storage tab, click a location that you want to delete.
At the bottom of the screen that appears, click Delete.
In the dialog box that appears, click Yes.
On the mobile app
1. Go to the More Settings screen and tap My Storage.
2. Swipe left the location that you want to delete.
3. In the dialog box that appears, tap Yes.
Tags: Settings - Configure - Inventory - Storage - Delete locations