Keep your farms and fields in Waypath up-to-date for the current crop year or season, to ensure that your deliveries coming from your fields are created using accurate information for your tracking and reporting.
Note You can only delete a field if there are no completed deliveries associated to it. If there are, you need to cancel those deliveries (see Cancel a delivery).
To delete an existing field, follow the steps in this guide.
On your desktop
- In the left navigation bar, click Settings and then My Farms.
- Click the corresponding field that you want to delete.
- At the bottom of the screen that appears, click Delete.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes.
On your mobile
- Go to the More screen and tap My Farms.
Tap the corresponding farm that has the field/paddock that you want to delete.
- While in Edit Farm view, on the page indicator at the top, tap page 3 to directly go to the screen for editing Field Details.
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to see the list of Field and then tap Delete on the corresponding field that you want to delete.
- Tap Next to see and edit other information in the form, or directly tap Save and Finish to save your changes.
Tags: Settings - Configure - Farm-and-fields - Fields - Delete a field