Continue using the AgriDigital Onfarm mobile app—even when you don’t have an internet connection—with Offline Mode!
With Offline Mode, you can:
- Manage deliveries, bins, and storage locations offline
- View your company and account details offline
- Switch between organizations offline that have been synced online
- Search your recent deliveries offline
- Add, edit, manage your farms
|Important Before going out to an area with an unstable or unavailable internet connection, it is best to open the AgriDigital Onfarm mobile app and make sure that you are logged-in. This ensures that your app is up-to-date and has the latest information you will need to create deliveries while you are offline.|
How do I enable Offline Mode?
Offline mode automatically enables when the AgriDigital Onfarm app detects you have intermittent or no connection to the Internet. You’re in offline mode when the Offline icon appears on top of the screen.
Tip You can manually enable Offline Mode anytime
If for any reason you’re experiencing issues accessing AgriDigital Onfarm, you can also continue to create deliveries by manually enabling Offline Mode in the mobile app.
Go to Settings, select Offline Settings, then tap the Go Offline button to toggle between Offline and Online Mode. Be sure to go back to Online Mode when you already have a strong internet connection so that data you saved while you were offline will be synced automatically.
How does Offline Mode work?
The AgriDigital Onfarm mobile app periodically syncs data in the background when you are online, so that when you lose your internet connection, you can still continue to create new loads.
The changes you make while in Offline Mode are saved in your device and will show a Pending Sync status in the Deliveries list screen. The new records will sync when you are back online.
Note Deliveries that are synced already will only be visible through the list screen when you are in Offline Mode. To view the details of these deliveries, you need to go back online.
Consider the following when using Offline Mode
These are some actions not available offline:
- Change password
- Update your company and account details
- You'll be able to see your 50 most recent deliveries in the Deliveries list for reference. To view more deliveries or see delivery details, you need to be online.
- You can also view the Contracts and Inventory list screens for quick reference. To view more details, you need to be online.
- While in Offline Mode, deliveries you save or complete will not have a Delivery ID until you get back online. You can use delivery Reference or Load Number to track these offline deliveries.
- Your Inventory quantity and quality averages will update once your changes are synced online.
- Offline Mode works only for the organization account displayed while you were online.