When a contract has been fulfilled, or when you want a particular contract to be considered done, you can manually mark it as Completed in Waypath.
This helps you to keep track of remaining obligations on your contracts and prevent your team from over-delivering onto contracts.
Take note of the following when completing a contract:
- You can complete any contract that has an Open or In Progress status.
- Once a contract is marked Completed, you will no longer be able to deliver onto it.
- Any incomplete deliveries linked to a contract will not be included in the contract delivered quantity (see If the contract has incomplete deliveries below).
Can I reverse contract completion?
Yes. You can undo the contract completion if you need to update or add new deliveries to a completed contract (see Revert a contract to its previous status).
To complete a contract:
- In the left navigation bar, click Contracts.
- Click the contract that you want to complete.
- Make sure all information is correct and that the contract is ready to be marked completed.
- Click the Options icon on the top-right and then select Complete Contract.
- Click Yes.
Note If the contract has incomplete deliveries
A warning message appears where you can check the incomplete deliveries and do any necessary action, before continuing to complete the contract. When you proceed, any incomplete deliveries onto the contract will no longer be associated with the contract.