One of the first important steps toward getting started with Waypath is taking the time to set up your account. Delaying these steps can limit your team from accessing important information in order to see success.
- To get started quickly, simply create your first delivery and do set up as you go, or
- You can do a complete set up of Waypath by going to Settings.
Option 1: If you want to jump ahead and create your first delivery
Set up while creating your first delivery
Directly create your first delivery and set up as you go.
Note This will allow you to set up Waypath only when you need to. You can go to Settings anytime to customize your account in detail.
On your desktop
- In the left navigation bar, click Deliveries.
- On the upper-right portion of the screen, click Create Delivery.
- In the screen that appears, start the delivery by completing the Details, From, To, Vehicle, Commodity, Quality, Weight, and Notes sections (see Create a delivery for more information on each section).
Set up Waypath through Quick Add forms
You can go to Settings anytime, to make necessary updates to your quick add settings (see Quick Add in the delivery form).
Note Fields with a red asterisk are required if you want to directly complete or finalize a delivery. Otherwise, you can only save a delivery (See Complete a delivery).
Other set up steps you might want to take:
- Invite your team
- Set up your farms and fields
- Set up your storage locations
- Set up your bins
- Add your connections
Option 2: If you're doing a complete set up of Waypath for your team
Set up through Settings
Your Settings is where you begin to customize Waypath according to your business needs.
|If you were invited to Waypath by an admin from your organization, your account might have already been set up for you. You can go to Settings to check out your account preferences.|
Here are the set up steps you’ll need to do in order to maximize Waypath.