Creating a settlement (invoice) may fail for the following reasons:
- One of the deliveries in the settlement (invoice) has changed its status to Cancelled while it’s being selected for settlement creation.
- One of the deliveries in the settlement (invoice) was already selected and successfully marked as paid by another person before you do.
To successfully create a new settlement (invoice), the deliveries you select should be:
- a delivery onto a contract
To create a new delivery onto a contract, refer to Create a delivery onto a contract.
- has a completed status
When done creating a delivery onto a contract, your last step should to click the Complete button.
- Complete a delivery
- What’s the difference between Save and Complete buttons when creating deliveries?
- is not yet marked as paid in any other settlement (invoice)