Browsers save some information from websites in its cache and cookies to help sites load faster and make your browsing experience easier. Clearing your cache and cookies may fix certain problems like loading and formatting issues.
Note that doing the steps below:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Click the More options icon at the top right.
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select All time.
- Select the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and file checkboxes.
- Click Clear data.